We have seen a huge rise in Non DG Shipping (Directorate General of Shipping) approved institutes conducting Pre Sea courses from all over India, but the State Uttar Pradesh leads all by a huge margin.
Without proper knowledge of regulations per year, thousands of young aspirants fall into the trap of this institute and lose their money.
The unemployment rate is so high that even the students who have completed their Pre Sea from DG Shipping approved institutes are not getting a job and above that, this Non DG Approved institutes are putting fuel to make the situation more worse.
Students are adviced to “Stay AWAY” from this institute, and if they wish to join merchant navy only * do the training from DG Shipping Approved Institutes.
1) http://delhiacademy.in – Uttar Pradesh
2) http://sagarmaritime.com – Uttar Pradesh
3) http://koscoindianmarinetime.com – Uttar Pradesh
4) http://sunrisemaritimeacademy.com – Uttar Pradesh
4) http://seaanchormaritime.com/ – Rajasthan
6) http://amanmaritimeacademy.com – Uttar Pradesh
7) http://kcolumbus.com/ – Uttar Pradesh
8) http://dgn.co.in/contact/ – Greater Noida
9) http://rajatmaritimeacademy.in/directors-desk.html – Uttar Pradesh
10) http://kashiship.com/ – Uttar Pradesh
11) http://sharkmaritime.com/ – Without Address
12) http://rswma.com/ – Uttar Pradesh
13) http://asiamaritimeacademyvns.in/ – Uttar Pradesh
14) http://utkarshmaritime.com/web/index.php?action=home – Uttar Pradesh
15) http://seawavema.com/ – Uttar Pradesh
16) http://www.oceanmarineacademy.com/ – Only Councelling
17) http://www.sealanesmaritime.in/ – Uttar Pradesh
18) http://dgmindia.co.in/ – Uttar Pradesh
19) http://www.nationalmaritime.in/ – Greater Noida
20) http://www.senseamaritime.com/ – Uttar Pradesh
21) http://www.ramanmgroup.com/ – Uttar Pradesh
Addition on 04th Oct 2017.
22) http://cmetcindia.in/ – Chougule Marine Education and Training Centre – Sangli, Maharashtra
Any institute which is DGS India Approved and mentioned above, please reach us via the contact form or Facebook with DGS approved Indos No and the name will be removed.
Ultimately the Non DG Approved institutes mentioned above does not come under the scammer/Fraud list. Neither the Govt of India or Directorate General of Shipping India have laid down any specified regulations so this institutes after the short training provides the students with any Foreign CDC. Example: Honduras, Panama, Marshal, Liberian CDC or any easily available CDC).
Warning: Stay away from any Institutes which are not approved by Directorate General of Shipping (India)
* Doing the training from DG Shipping approved institutes does not gaurantee employment in RPSL companies.
* The above mentioned list is for the reference purpose only and the actual number of Non DG Approved institutes may be more than our expectations.